- Delete any layouts you may have setup in
> System Settings > Input Devices > Keyboard > Layouts. This will ensure that you do not have a double set of icons on your task bar for the input methods.
- Open Konsole and enter the following command:
sudo apt-get install ibus ibus-gtk ibus-gtk3 ibus-qt4 ibus-clutter
- Enter your password when requested and answer all prompts with “
Y“ when asked.
- Install your ibus language packages by running the following command (these are the language packages I installed):
sudo apt-get install ibus-hangul ibus-sunpinyin ibus-anthy
This is a listing of ibus language packages:
- Japanese, MOZC (best):
ibus-mozc(This may be best but I > could not get it to work)
- Japanese, Anthy (good):
- Japanese, SKK (EMACS style):
- Korean language:
- Traditional Chinese:
- Simplified Chinese:
- Simplified Chinese (SUN):
- Simplified Chinese (Google):
- Many table based input method:
im-congiffrom Konsole with: “
sudo im-config“ Click “OK” on the Input Method Configuration window. Click “Yes” on the next window that pops up. In the next window, select “ibus” and click “OK.”
- Run “
Set IBus Preferences“ and click on the “
Input Method“ tab and add your input methods.
- Restart your system and everything should work fine.
一个必要设置 –> 语言一定要选汉语 (Chinese) ，不然 ibus-rime 无法输中文。
sudo apt install ibus-rime
ibus-daemon -dr startinto autostart
ibus-daemon -dr start into autostart command